joi, 2 septembrie 2010

You can’t get freaky huge without free weights

Markus trains at a modern gym with all sorts of high-tech equipment, but he remains loyal to the humble barbell and dumbbells that have served him well for over a decade of training and gaining. "I do use machines and cables sometimes, but I think the hardest way of training is the most productive, and that means using free weights. Take squats, for example. I have tried every leg pressing and squatting machine out there, and not a single one of them was as hard as squatting with a barbell on my back. Take a look around and you will see that nearly all the biggest guys at any gym in the world use mostly free weights when they train. The smaller guys use less free weights and more machines. Do you really think this is a coincidence?"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu